DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We should all chip in and buy this guy a metal detector... He just may attract his own kind....Silver Treats..and then pass them out to us.

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
Detector(s) used
E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star
Somehow this seems appropriate:

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

This guy seems proper. I hope he finds acceptance in his new hood! :thumbsup:

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
I wonder what his poop looks like. I mean, it's not an obsession or anything, just wondering.... but not too curious. Seriously, what does his poop look like?!?

A bowl of silent smurfs swirling wildly downward toward oblivion? I dunno, done wondering now.

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS
Let me get this straight- dude takes some obscure medication containing silver (?!?!), finds out he is turning blue not by looking in the mirror, but because someone TOLD HIM... and he doesn't like that people are "mean" to him in one state, so he moves to a "nicer" state (but still insists on continuing on taking his metallic medical miracle).

How good can this stuff he's taking be if he is undoubtedly one of the few users, or perhaps the only user, of whatever it is he's taking? If it was so good, why aren't there blue people everywhere?

I don't buy his justification for moving away from his mean state. No beard is big enough to cover that blue, boy. You took and continue taking that stuff, then guess what? You turn blue. You stay blue. Tough.

This reminds me of something...

I'll see you at Briar Street Theater, Smurfy!

Joe

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Detector(s) used
Awww Joe! Say it ain't so!

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Here's another one for our blue man!

OP
OP
p2c

p2c

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2009
Matteson, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac and Grey Ghost NDT; Garrett Pointer Pro
Neil,
your new name sounds like you think that we are all entitled to seated coins instead of having to earn them.

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Detector(s) used
p2c said:
Neil,
your new name sounds like you think that we are all entitled to seated coins instead of having to earn them.
Why I haven't done a darn thing to earn one, and don't deserve one, either. Come to think of it, I don't even want one! :tard:

WheresMySeated DontWantSeated

OP
OP
p2c

p2c

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2009
Matteson, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac and Grey Ghost NDT; Garrett Pointer Pro
Reverse psychology wont work either...

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS
The Twistidd Method to finding a seated: Hunt one of the least assuming spots and dig all shallow broken high signals.

Hey, worked for me!

Joe

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Lowbatts said:
I wonder what his poop looks like. I mean, it's not an obsession or anything, just wondering.... but not too curious. Seriously, what does his poop look like?!?

A bowl of silent smurfs swirling wildly downward toward oblivion? I dunno, done wondering now.

Hahahaha! I don't have the answer for that Tim, but your question reminded me of the time my dear old dog got into a box of crayons. Afterward, we called her "Katie and the Amazing Technicolor $h!t".

Good times, good times.

Joe

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Detector(s) used
Kimsdad said:
p2c said:
Neil,
Why I haven't done a darn thing to earn one, and don't deserve one, either. Come to think of it, I don't even want one! :tard:

WheresMySeated DontWantSeated

WheresMySeated DontWantSeated :-\ :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread