Silver prices, plummeting to $13.00 per ounce this Year ?

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Here we go again sub 16 silver. Funny thing is that over the past week many premiums on silver products have gone up a bit. Should have known a smack down was coming one online dealer was offering ASEs for 2.25 over melt, any quantity, which is cheap compared to local stores.

One of my local guys says he has a few foreign silvers that came in this week. Will have to check it out.

Jim

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is typical for friday silver though. It often drops big on friday and then rebounds big on monday, or else it jumps on friday and drops on monday.

bradley1719

Oct 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is typical for friday silver though. It often drops big on friday and then rebounds big on monday, or else it jumps on friday and drops on monday.

And if we could only find a reliable way of predicting which of those two scenarios is going to happen on any given Friday we'd make a killing! :icon_thumleft:

I agree with you though, we've seen a lot of action both directions going into the weekends lately.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And if we could only find a reliable way of predicting which of those two scenarios is going to happen on any given Friday we'd make a killing! :icon_thumleft:

I agree with you though, we've seen a lot of action both directions going into the weekends lately.

Maybe those swings could be profitable if you were investing millions in the market. Sadly, at .50 swing each way, it takes a LOOOOOT of ounces to make it worth the trouble.

bradley1719

Oct 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver closed at $15.96 and gold under $1,170; getting closer to opening the purse strings.
Don..

I think we'll be swinging up and down for the next two years.... But I think the overall trend will continue to go down for a while.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread