EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
silver ring w/ stone

well went out to the soccer feild today between rain blasts!got the groung nice and soft and helped the conductivity/conductiance(not sure which term fits)of targets dug lot of pennies most of my stuff was at 5 inchs or so.70s era clad was getting hot and tired of digging pennies(ugh)almost turned tail for the car and a/c then got a strong penny signal. zinc penny on surface i said to myself,probed for a few times then did a target check not a zinc so probed deep past my probes hilt felt it wasnt flat.maybe a? alum.screw top so did a slit and spread to the turf out pops a? sterling silver ring from the 70s with a stone which needs a good polish or Polish depending on the spelling? :P ne way HOW DO I RESIZE PICTURES HELP!!!

Upvote 0

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Re: silver ring w/ stone

Congrats on the ring, WTG!!!
You might try Microsofts web site, probably in with their power toys,,, they have a picture editer there for free...
Good luck & Happy hunting~

Mighty_Mouse

Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites QXT Pro, HeadHunter Pirate

For all my pic needs i use Infranview. Great free image program and it has well over 50 image formats it can upload plus does batch converts. I have been using it for years and love it. And did i say it's FREE :) here link. http://www.irfanview.com/

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Congrats on the silver ring! I also use Irfanview, works great and the price is right. HH, Mike

S

skydiv

I have to go in the camera settings and reset the size to 640x480

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Way ta go 33!
Now aren't ya glad you dug that one last beep! :D

;)

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Congrats on the ring find!! HH

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sounds like a nice ring, can't wait for the pictures. You need to get a Photo Editor Program. I use Microsoft Photo Editor it comes with most window's based machines. Search your computer for it you may already have it. Then you need to upload your pictures to that program. Open the image and do your editing.

Keep @ it and HH!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread