silver silver everywhere except in rolls

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Been watching the silver prices go up and up for the past 2 months. Just spiked at 20.13 today and Yeah!! I am so hopeing it goes back up to the 30/oz mark. Finding silver is the most weird of places. I got 5 canadian dimes, all 80%, and 1 50% CA dime. Found 4 quarters via customer change, another 5 dimes via coinstar, and a beauty of 1943 D war nickel. Went out and bought a oz of silver and a dollar FV of quarters just because I haven't been to the coinshop in a while. Still missing out on a lot of silver going through the Coinstar but I don't want to turn into one of those creepy silver stalkers who hang arounds coinstars all day. I only do it during slow hours at work. LMAO! XD Having had a lot of time to do much of anything. Priorities and responsiblities of taking care of my mom. She fell during a seizure and broke her shoulder. Due to her seizures she can't have the shoulder replacement that she needs so its a arm sling for the next 6 months. ugh. Last 2 months its been back and forth from home to hospital to work to her temporary home rehab and I am whipped totally. But mom's home now so I am glad. Being home alone was quite scary and lonely.

Keep that silver rolling in.
Sincerely, Garoulady

Upvote 0

weighit

Feb 17, 2007
Northern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX with a Big Foot coil
Gold Bug 2
Understand the issues with dealing with the elderly parents. Currently also in Michigan dealing with wife's 90 yr old father and my 90 yr old mom. Has really cut out the coin roll huinting part of my life in Arizona. Have hit some banks here and so far only one had any halves, of which I scored 2 40% coins. I keep stopping and asking and the tellers all say, we never see any of those here! Ya got to just keep asking and every once and a while a good one pops up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread