Silver Spot

The Jersey DEvil

Nov 29, 2009
Tri state area, USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500, Fisher CZ5, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Cibola, Garret Grand Master Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a lot of silver market reports out there. Just google it or read the daily articles on coinflation.com or silverseeker.com for examle. The market is purposely being manipulated right now. All the big time investors, millionaires & billionaires are selling their silver, flooding the market & dring the price down. Then when the price gets low enough they will buy it all back, causing a need supply & demand affect, which in turn will drive the price up. Some reports say as high as $200\oz. But all this will slowly happen within a 5 year time span. At least this is how I understand & interpret it. I also speak to a Rep from Monex & he gives me the inside scoop. So I'm into silver investing for the long run. Its a long term investment & if you are very patient & hoard & not sell now it will pay handsomely in the not too far future.

Terp08

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Going to fall below $30 and hit support at $28.XX. Whether that sparks a large amount of buying and the price shoots up or it initially jumps up until people sell off again at $32.XX remains to me seen. Too much manipulation in the market to predict anything for sure.

Sucks it so low, trying to sell bullion stuff to buy graded and graded premiums dont go down when silver price does but the amount people will pay for bullion does....

sack0silver

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I wouldnt mind it getting into the 40s again for a few months so I can take some profit, I think it is most likely that in that instance there will be a pull back into the mid 30s allowing a buy back.

tkessler77

Mar 15, 2012
Las Vegas
Primary Interest:
Other
With silver going down the prices are low at gainsville coins. Silver eagles are $33 each. $660/roll. $16500/box. What does everybody think about the new 2012 reverse proof eagle? Will it go over $200 like the previous reverse proofs?

CubanHunter

Jan 2, 2012
Miami, Fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The fact is that no one knows what is going to happen. The market is manipulated and very volatile. It can be $30 today and $8 tomorrow. The people you see telling you that is going to get to $10000 an once are usually sellers people that sell silver, there are a lot of people like this in the blog community and in youtube. There are also a lot of people trying to scare you about economic doom etc so you buy from them. My advice: do not believe everything you read on the internet.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The lower it gos the more i will buy. And the lower it gos the less guys will hunt rolls!!!

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the time to buy; I see it going down again tomorrow so the Big Bank Manipulators can get their stash before the Paper Market collapses. Then Kaboom! I believe it will take off.
The big banks had a closed door meeting with the Fed and their leader Ben Bernanke and after the meeting the spot price dropped, a co instance? I don't think so.
This weekend will be a big buying binge for me and I'll be buying from a few people I know for under spot as they are running scared. Stack! Stack! Stack!

goldhungry

Jan 2, 2009
Kimball. Mi
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark. Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im with you Marchas, stack stack stack !

usandthem

May 19, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still stackin', but then I'm always in stack mode. I picked up a couple of ounces today at $17.50 an ounce.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's how I started in silver, buying boxes now I buy the real thing as I got tired of skunks and time is of the essence right now and yes it costs more. I just bought 3 rolls of AE's for $661.00 a roll, shipped this afternoon and I may buy more if the price keeps going down. Great time to buy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread