Silver this summer 2012. P3

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those my finds silver found this summer 2012, so no much because no much swimmers on the beaches: Month of Ramadan. Next year will be great year than 2012.
Im always waiting on the beaches for move the sand.
In US there was good hunters and very kindly, civilized, good-tempered.... One day i hunt with you.
Thank you for reading and looking.
Happy Hunting for all hunters.
Your friend Hamid

Attachments

• DSC02371.JPG
    DSC02371.JPG
    414.3 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC02373.JPG
    DSC02373.JPG
    275.7 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC02376.JPG
    DSC02376.JPG
    512.1 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC02370.JPG
    DSC02370.JPG
    296.3 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC02355.JPG
    DSC02355.JPG
    681.1 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 0
:wav::wav::wav::blob6::blob7::blob8:WTG,I love all those silvers you did well & the year is not over yet:icon_thumright:,wishing you more treasures,,HH:hello:

OOH, LA LA!!! Fantastic hunting, Hamid!:headbang::hello2::wav:

I can see that there is nothing left to find at those beaches, Hamid..you cleaned them all out!!:laughing7:

Lorraine

Lovely collections of great items.
These are nice in looking and rare things which are found at beaches. When i was on beach, my eye searching interesting items who can increase my collection. I will post my collection photos after some time.

sweet haul there Hamid.....

OOH, LA LA!!! Fantastic hunting, Hamid!:headbang::hello2::wav:

I can see that there is nothing left to find at those beaches, Hamid..you cleaned them all out!!:laughing7:

Lorraine
Thank you lorraine so i found those finds new because its new lost. Happy hunting. Hamid

I look foward to hunting with you oneday hamid,great finds myfriend.:leprechaun-hat:

Nice finds Hamid.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

OK with sterling that big on your beaches.... I want to hunt there too.... getting on a plane and heading your way.... see you at 3:00 pm your time.... Great job on that silver Hamid...

Now those are some great Silver finds. I guess you where the silver bandit this summer.

Your doing great !!! , if ever on west coast of FL let us know I will go hunting with you !

Nice bunch of silver...like that pile of chains.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back