SILVER -U-MAX-SRIKES AGAIN!!!~~~~~~ COOL NORTH DAKOTA TOKEN!!!!

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2008
Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
Well my brother outdone me again this afternoon, we hunted a old house site for about an hour,,

That silver-u-max does darn good I will say that!!,, check out the north dakota token!!! pretty cool.!!

I wonder if four bears is related to ten bears???? :icon_scratch:

He also dug a pretty nice sterling buckle of some kind ,, all I know is we are going back to that area!!!!

Or maybe I will go back when he is at work!!!!! :laughing9:

I dug a 1940-p wheatie, he got a 34-d wheatie, old wristwatch, and a rouge tin,,,pretty good hunt no longer than we were there.

thanks for lookin!!!!

art

Attachments

• P1000274 (Copy).JPG
    P1000274 (Copy).JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 592
  • P1000276 [640x480].JPG
    P1000276 [640x480].JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 604
  • P1000279 [640x480].JPG
    P1000279 [640x480].JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 582
  • P1000277 [640x480].JPG
    P1000277 [640x480].JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 583
  • P1000278 [640x480].JPG
    P1000278 [640x480].JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 595
Upvote 0

vermonster

May 7, 2009
hootersville NY
Detector(s) used
whites prism IV
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:headbang: wow., nice token the detail is amazing . i'd be goin back there in a !hurry! Vermonster

OP
OP
artzstuff1

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
allen said:
definetily hit that site hard, but slow !

Good idea allen,, there are targets all over this place ,,just kinda skimmed over it today,,, but you are right ,,,,nice and sloooooow!!

thanks for the reply,,

art

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice silver buckle thing :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: welcome to the silver buckle club. found mine last week ;D MR TUFF

Attachments

• Photo308.jpg
    Photo308.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 443
  • Photo309.jpg
    Photo309.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 440
  • Photo308.jpg
    Photo308.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 439
  • Photo309.jpg
    Photo309.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 430

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Art,
Very nice token & buckle. Way to go guys.
Don't underestimate that wolf in sheeps clothing Silver Umax. ;D I've detected with one for years and it finds everything the big dogs can. Lightweight & easy to use too.
Congrats,
MM

MonDak

Jan 5, 2006
Art
I remember when the ND token you found were in circulation.
They were given out for change and were pretty widely used.
They made several different versions (don't know how many),
but I still have the one you found and 3 other different versions.

OP
OP
artzstuff1

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
MonDak said:
Art
I remember when the ND token you found were in circulation.
They were given out for change and were pretty widely used.
They made several different versions (don't know how many),
but I still have the one you found and 3 other different versions.

Wow, thanks for the info, it's good to know a little history on the stuff we dig!!!

arthur

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good stuff! And it's nice to see that little Silver Umax getting a workout. It's my backup and clad coins shooter and it is really under rated by many. Monty

OP
OP
artzstuff1

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
Monty said:
Good stuff! And it's nice to see that little Silver Umax getting a workout. It's my backup and clad coins shooter and it is really under rated by many. Monty

Thanks monty,, ya that silver kicks my butt all the time,, very good little machine,, for the price,,,, ya cant go wrong!!

arthur

bottlecap4t2

Aug 28, 2009
hello, "artzstuff1" i lived up your way along while back in a little town called "powers lake" nd i was riding friaght trains back then and landed in this blink of the eye town. i sure do miss it there the people treat you just like family. i spent a couple years there and worked on a dairy farm i loved it. i did learn one word from nd i still use it just about everday here in maine and people look at me so strang when i do. the word is "oofda" but i just wanted to jump in here and say hello from maine and nice finds i like that token. i bet a guy could find alot of indian finds there. well its good to here people metal detecting all over the place i like to hear that the sport is going strong keep us posted on what you find. "god bless" ben & colleen bangor maine.

OP
OP
artzstuff1

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
bottlecap4t2 said:
hello, "artzstuff1" i lived up your way along while back in a little town called "powers lake" nd i was riding friaght trains back then and landed in this blink of the eye town. i sure do miss it there the people treat you just like family. i spent a couple years there and worked on a dairy farm i loved it. i did learn one word from nd i still use it just about everday here in maine and people look at me so strang when i do. the word is "oofda" but i just wanted to jump in here and say hello from maine and nice finds i like that token. i bet a guy could find alot of indian finds there. well its good to here people metal detecting all over the place i like to hear that the sport is going strong keep us posted on what you find. "god bless" ben & colleen bangor maine.

Bottlecap,, I am from southern il,,, but thats o.k.,, just give me a hollar anytime,, and thanks for the reply!!!!!

arthur

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread