silver vintage ring before an after from saturdays hunt

eboy1960

Mar 2, 2009
indianapolis indiana
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro/teknetics 6000
hello wanted to post this ring i found on the same hill i found the cw infantry button on saturday before and after cleaning it says germany inside its silver im sure but thats all i know ,didnt see halmark just germany,,thanks for looking, 000_1610.JPG 000_1665.JPG 000_1666.JPG

Upvote 0

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
I hate to say it but it looks like a modern toe ring to me. just saying...

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cntrydncr1 said:
I hate to say it but it looks like a modern toe ring to me. just saying...

I agree, still could be silver but you would imagine it having a number mark for silver, I.E (.900)

Keep @ it and HH !! ;D :D

OP
OP
eboy1960

eboy1960

Mar 2, 2009
indianapolis indiana
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro/teknetics 6000
it could be toe ring but it fits my wifes finger and my little finger ,,im never very good on these rings sometimes,,anyway thanks for the help .

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, :laughing7: just a suggestion but maybe your wife should wear it on her toe.... :icon_scratch: That split in the ring, is designed for toes... :thumbsup: It being a toe ring, we don't want her to look like she's driving on the wrong side of the road.... ??? If you know what I mean, :wink: I say this with respect, not being an a** :notworthy:

MKnTenn

Jul 30, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
MUD(S.W.A.T) said:
Lol, :laughing7: just a suggestion but maybe your wife should wear it on her toe.... :icon_scratch: That split in the ring, is designed for toes... :thumbsup: It being a toe ring, we don't want her to look like she's driving on the wrong side of the road.... ??? If you know what I mean, :wink: I say this with respect, not being an a** :notworthy:

That was said with the most respect i've seen in awhile, but i still laughed my butt off, HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread