Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went door knocking yesterday with 2 buddies and we hit up a couple farms. Ground was dry so we looked for places that were abandoned or so bad they should have been......lol

anyhow I managed to get 2 mercury dimes 1942, 44.......several wheats, oldest was 1914

copper ring, seems like I find these a lot at old farms, not sure why?

my first dated suspender piece. I have found a lot of these but this is my first dated one.

Small religious pendant, and the badge from New york I have no idea about that one, if anyone has any info please let me know. I found on google that the Consolidated Safety Valve Co. started in 1866 and that is all I know.

DSC00482.jpg

DSC00485.jpg

DSC00486.jpg

DSC00488.jpg

DSC00483.jpg

Upvote 0

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
Detector(s) used
E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star
Goes4ever said:
Ground was dry so we looked for places that were abandoned or so bad they should have been......lol
;D ;D

Great finds!!!

I found a copper ladies wedding band at an old farm house. It was hallmarked 18k & was originally gold plated. Watercolor told me that the farm families kept the good stuff safe indoors and wore cheaper bands when they were out working. Makes sense to me. It was probably worn as a wedding band by someone, and that makes it a special find in my book! :read2:

Any hallmark in yours?

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds :o and nice post but.... :icon_thumleft: Wheres the video ??? :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

Heh, :laughing7: just love the videos... :hello2: (no offence) :notworthy:

Keep @ It and HH !! ;D :D

OP
OP
Goes4ever

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bushido Dude said:
Question......does the other side of the suspender say "National Suspender Co." ?
no it does not

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions