Silver ->>>>>>

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Just wait until it shoots back up to or over 50 someday. I have read where some say there will be days where silver will fluctuate 10 dollars or more per day as things get crazy. I don't know if that will ever happen, but it could be what we saw last month was just a preview of the volatility.

At this point I would not be surprised if it went back to 50 or down to 25.

Jim

JD-GA

Feb 2, 2010
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
It will be a roller coaster for sure. With this much volatility you have paper traders gambling heavily on the rises and falls of dots on a chart keeping it volatile. The one fact remains. Silver is being used commercially faster than it is coming out of the ground and that separation between the 2 continues to get further apart. Has anything in our or the worlds economy made anyone feel like fake paper money is better than silver and gold? All i know is I have tons of people wanting to buy it right now and nobody wanting to sell it. Not sure how the price can keep dropping if nobody is selling it except paper traders with no actual metal on them other than their fake belt buckle trying to keep their panty's on.

dogpound

Sep 24, 2010
southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
i was at the auction today(which has 2 coin dealers) only one of the dealers had rounds available but he wanted 38.50 so i passed on that deal, the other dealer didn't have anything except his normal coins for sale. but to get off topic the one dealer was telling me how he's been selling out of his 1 oz(28 gram) copper rounds at 4 bucks a pop, then he was telling me how he was at a show and one dealer sold out of these coppers at 5 bucks an oz. and he must of had a couple thousand.....heck these can be picked up for under 1.75 off fleabay which is a decent turnaround :sign13:

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hombre_de_plata_flaco said:
It feels like the Hunt Brothers are at it again.

They are, they now go by the name of the federal reserve.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions