diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:-\ I purchased several from a dealer last year when it was around $12 an ounce.I paid spot for them from him so I don't know.They seem to be going for spot on Ebay right now though,more if you have the box and papers.Also certain years go for higher dollar also.Of course none of this helps if you aren't an established Ebay seller.Hope this helps.

OP
OP
blurr

blurr

Jun 7, 2006
Minnesota
diggummup said:
:-\ I purchased several from a dealer last year when it was around $12 an ounce.I paid spot for them from him so I don't know.They seem to be going for spot on Ebay right now though,more if you have the box and papers.Also certain years go for higher dollar also.Of course none of this helps if you aren't an established Ebay seller.Hope this helps.

Huh, I think I should look on e-bay then because the two coin dealers in my area charge 2-3 dollars above spot for them. Thanks for the info.

John

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah,the dealer I bought mine from has a permanent booth at the local swap shop in St.Cloud,Fl..I bought all of them that he had at the time.He had some different silver bullion rounds too,Englehart,Intnl.Trade unit and a couple others.He may have just been hard up for cash at the time.I thought that was a pretty good deal,that's why I snatched them all up.I've sold several on Ebay since then.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread