silver

bowser

Feb 27, 2007
SOUTH WEYMOUTH MA.
Detector(s) used
PRISM11 MXT IDX PRO TESORO COMPARDRE T2 se
Primary Interest:
Other
i had a chance to try a land and sea detector, thanks to Dennis at [metaldetectors.com] .now i don't know if it was luck, the detector ,or what, but i managed to get the best find of the day. IT was a 1925 merc dime with no mint mark unfortuneatly. Dennis and his friend jeff had dedicated ocean machines. i haven't got siver coins in 3 years. I don't want to mention the detectors , but you can pm Dennis ,Patriot7777 or something like that, anyway he's on the forum. I am a dedicated brand guy, but that could change tommorrow. PS. DENNIS won't detect the woods,he's heard about BIGFOOT:dontknow:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratulations on the silver!

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
tell him not to worry bout bigfoot...just take a few extra cold ones...:occasion14:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good find.

The first coin I found on my own property was a Merc. Hot dawg! I thought. It was six years until I found another. ;-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread