Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey Ralph
Got to back to old school,, pen and paper ,,,computers frustrate the hell out of me ... might be out there tomorrow morning depending on the weather its suppose to get really cold tonight though low 30s .. but I like those 40 mph gusts we been having .. hope it stripped some sand off,,,,,,, Guzz1

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Montauk3

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
Primary Interest:
Thanks guys.

Hopefully the water will get flat pretty soon. I'm having cabin fever. It must be terrible for the northern folks.

OutBack Duo

Apr 21, 2005
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a simple (well maybe not too simple) Excel spreadsheet I wrote. Feel free to use it if you want, if you have any questions about it feel free to email me.

I wrote this based on the club I am in. Our club year starts in October and we don't meet in December or September (Tabs located at the bottom). If you find this spread sheet useful let me know and I will re-work it to start in January and include all 12 months. The very first Tab is a sample log sheet showing you how to enter data.

http://www.mwas.org/CoinLog.xls

Don

geckokid

Aug 4, 2007
Delaware, USA
Detector(s) used
Eldorado
I have one in a Microsoft XL if you want a copy send me your email address.
It also works in Open Office.org too.

Shaun

Nov 9, 2006
Answer to your question, look up Land & Sea Treasure Outfitters they have what your looking for. Scroll way down the page and you'll find the log book.

erikk

Jan 6, 2007
Punta Gorda FL
Detector(s) used
EX2',CZ7a pro,Excaliburs 1000 & 2, F-75's ,Garrett Sea Hunter & Infinium LS PI , 1235X
For what I find I can remember!! :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor:

Mat in MA

Feb 8, 2008
Central Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver µMax, DetectorPro Head Hunter Wader, White's MXT, Garrett GTA500, White's Bullseye II pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Multiple Choices.

I use three different kinds. Only because they each have something different to offer.

One is "Clad Counter". Do a web search lookup and you'll find it. This also lets you produce and print a report by location, month, year. It's handy and easy to use. I really like this one.

Another is "Treasure Journal". Again do a search lookup for this item. It's great for listing items, but it's draw back is that you can't print any of the information if you want a hard copy.

The last is just a simple one that I made using Microsoft Excel. It keeps track of the coins, the amounts and I can print a report anytime I want.

There you have it. Three different types that all work well using your computer. As others have said you can just use a journal to record your entries if you like.

Happy Hunting!!!

OP
OP
Montauk3

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
Primary Interest:
Mat, clad counter is the one I have been searching for. Thank you sir for the program.
I also thank the other folks that volunteered their time, info and programs.

thadious

Jul 13, 2006
Hemet, Ca
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT, Garret Ace 250, At Pro
Hey Montauk3 a guy named treasure fiend has one, that he wrote in excel that covers just about everything. clad, jewelry, bullets, tokens and also has a section for recording when and where you hunted and notes. Send me an e-mail address at thad619.yahoo.com and I will send it to him and he will send you one for free. Good luck and HH Ted

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions