Simplex SP24 SEARCH COIL (9.5'' X 5'') BLACK USERS

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Simplex SP24 SEARCH COIL USERS

Yes I’m obviously a simplex user at times, my question is anyone that uses this coil how in your unbiased opinion is it performing for your detecting purposes. It’s not expensive but regardless, your opinions and feedback will help myself and others to purchase or not, I understand the what smaller coils are supposed to do separate better in iron relationships and soil conditions always matter. But please give us your operating lowdown, thanks

Last edited:

Rmeav8r

Nov 4, 2004
NW Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Nokta Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got my SP24 a few days ago. Two short hunts....first impression is good. The separation and location is improved but that’s to be expected. The depth doesn’t seem to be as good as the stock coil but again expected. I bought it for a couple of parks and old school yards I hunt that are trashy and full of nails. I had my Simplex with 2.78 and backed it down to 2.77 as recommended by another Tnetter on the Nokta Simplex sub forum. I’m going back over the same areas I hit with the stock coil and I’m finding more targets. I’m going slow and learning it but so far I’m happy. Check the Simplex forum for other users experience.
Nokta Simplex

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread