Simplex storage

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
I’m using my new Simplex nearly every day, but will need to store it at some point. I’ve seen various satchels, backpacks, bags, etc on-line. I want something that offers good protection and I don’t want to tear the machine all of the way down each time. I picture the lower arm and coil together and the upper arm and handle/screen together. What do other Simplex users do? Thanks

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hung on to the original box for just such an event. But not much of a down season here. Have you checked the Nokta site. I think they have a few items like that. How about a rifle hard case? Might be able to find one of those used fairly cheap. Good luck in your search.

OP
OP
Blackfoot58

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
I hung on to the original box for just such an event. But not much of a down season here. Have you checked the Nokta site. I think they have a few items like that. How about a rifle hard case? Might be able to find one of those used fairly cheap. Good luck in your search.
Thanks

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I take the batteries out, and lean it in the corner of a closet extended as I last used it. It's a closet with my name on it, so to speak, so it's safe from damage. Wouldn't work for a "public" closet. The old rifle/shotgun case idea sounds like a good bet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread