Sketches of Egg Harbor Township

mike in pa

May 6, 2007
stroudsburg pa
Detector(s) used
whites dfx/xlt
I hope to go there this year with you and the guys, looks like a perfect place to hunt,and with what you found there in 08 makes me want to drool,like looking at a big steak,

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in EHT, formerly known as scullville.. shout when your down this way.

booty

tr snyper

Dec 29, 2008
robbuckalew - Besides the early American activity. The whole tract of land from EHT to Mays Landing is also known for it's Indian artifacts. A lot of arrowheads, pipes, pottery and bone beads have been dug throughout this area. Then from EHT to Hammonton to Batsto. That tract has a lot of colonial sites that were burned down in the early-mid 1800's and were never rebuilt. The woods around there hide a lot of secrets. I've done some of my best hunting in those woods.
Steve

OP
OP
R

robbuckalew

I was just reading something about that. Thanks for the info. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
R

robbuckalew

If you look at the map for Jeffers I have a google earth photo

Red Arrow is Joseph Sculls home (still standing)

Yellow Arrow My Moms house

Orange Circle Where Union Hall was

Scullvilledetail.jpg

OP
OP
R

robbuckalew

A group hunt sounds good to me as soon as I get a new swinging machine :wink:

OP
OP
R

robbuckalew

Well, I recieved my new detector yesterday so as soon as the ground thaws we will be in business :thumbsup:

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Rob, you can scratch that scull house off the list.. If I am not mistaken since I know the owners, the property has been recently sold, I had sole permission to hunt it.. I am in the process of seeing if the historical society owns the house or if its going to be demolished due to its condition.. Oh and I do watch that property out of respect for the previous owner... I have reported a few items missing, I am two minutes from that house.. I watch it like a hawk..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread