Skunk BRINKS boxes

sshafer11

Jul 29, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody else having luck with BRINKS halves in Indiana?

I've found (1) 40% half in the last 16 boxes I've searched with a running skunk streak of 9 boxes from multiple banks. In the 9 months that I've been CRH I have never endured a patch of skunk this bad with BRINKS halves. I know in some regions, this number isn't cause for concern but I'm starting to worry that either the supply is being exhausted by new machines or an influx of high volume hunters. For those who are used to finding pretty good average results do you ever run into really bad stretches? I'm wondering if I should switch to dimes for awhile. I have 5 more boxes tomorrow but obviously not feeling great about them.

Upvote 0

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
March was Brutal for me I went 10+ boxes (Brinks) and found zilch, next 4 brings a shiny Ben Franklin, next set of 4 brings 1 64 Kennedy and the next set of 4 gives a 40% coin.

Slow yes, give up never.

BCD11

Oct 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
In NW Indiana longest skunk streak I've had in halves is one box.

Quarters are another story. I swear ALL of the silver quarters are gone in my neck of the woods!

chinman

Jan 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I had about a 20 box streak with just Brinks in SE Mich, and I was about to give up when I got a Franklin and (5) 40%ers in a box. Just endure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread