Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Oquario79

Sep 5, 2015
NC/SC Border
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone have advice for me. I have gone through around 3k in various types and the most I can come up with is a few wheat backs from each penny box. Should I try a new bank? I have been going with Wells Fargo lots of different branches but I still have no luck.

I started with the branches I bank with and slowly "branched" out to others banks that I dont. Some have rules that will tell you members only others will let you buy.. the best way is to start small and then you can go to closest town hit those banks and so forth.. you get to meet nice tellers and develop friendships... Maybe even meet another CRHunter....

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Except when one person dumped about 500 wheats at once, I have done best with bank wrapped rolls, but boy are those coins filthy.

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone have advice for me. I have gone through around 3k in various types and the most I can come up with is a few wheat backs from each penny box. Should I try a new bank? I have been going with Wells Fargo lots of different branches but I still have no luck.

:coffee2: Try going to different banks there's no reason for you to just limit yourself to just 1 bank. It will depend on what each bank will be willing to sell you. You won't know until you try. It will also depend on what kind of payroll you have to do your crh with. Most times the easy part is getting the coins & the hard part is dumping what you don't want. You will have to keep that in mind as you crh.
HH
Gary

OP
OP
H

Holt0222

Sep 24, 2015
Washington
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the advice guys. I recently opened a new account with a smaller bank to use them as a dump bank. They have a counting machine in the lobby no questions. So I think I might try and get some coins from them also.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread