skunks BGONE

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you don't find any Ag I would be amazed granted that the boxes you will search would be all from a circulated mix.

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im gonna break these skunks- im going all out this week and pound the dimes- will do 20+ boxes
So help me if I dont find any ag

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

That ought to do it. Dimes are my new go-to when haves are elusive.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Good luck, I hope u strike a silver vein somewhere. Btw, have u gotten another dollar bag yet? Maybe u could try upping your volume with the dollar coins too. If you're able to flip the clad Ike's for an easy decent profit then that's a winner regardless of what u find.

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, your eyes are going to look like my avatar's after all of those dimes.

SanMartian

Apr 15, 2013
Skunksville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are downstream from some big time hunters (which I suspect you are) you might consider quarters. They are probably not hunting those.
GL!

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck, I hope u strike a silver vein somewhere. Btw, have u gotten another dollar bag yet? Maybe u could try upping your volume with the dollar coins too. If you're able to flip the clad Ike's for an easy decent profit then that's a winner regardless of what u find.

I was supposed to get another bag of ikes last fri and instead the newer dollar coins got delivered ugh- so i took them and dumped them off at the next bank down the street-

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, your eyes are going to look like my avatar's after all of those dimes.

Lol
I only rim search dimes but still its hard on the eyes with the dirty ones- last yr this time I was doing 20+ boxes a week before I got my weekly halves set up and before the new 2013 dimes arrived- I was doing good with them as well avg just over 2.5 per box - ever since then they have dried up

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
I was supposed to get another bag of ikes last fri and instead the newer dollar coins got delivered ugh- so i took them and dumped them off at the next bank down the street-

So u mean u got a $100 bag of loose small dollar coins or a whole box of small dollar coins? That's too bad they messed up your order. Hopefully u can get some more bags of large dollar coins again soon. I wonder if maybe they only have a small supply of them.

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So u mean u got a $100 bag of loose small dollar coins or a whole box of small dollar coins? That's too bad they messed up your order. Hopefully u can get some more bags of large dollar coins again soon. I wonder if maybe they only have a small supply of them.

Small bag of loose sacagawea and president dollars lol
But just got a call from them and they got a replacement bag of ikes(supposedly) for me today so ill go liwck it up here in a bit

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread