All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey PIP, I feel your pain here too... 20 boxes or so searched this year, 4 silvers to show for it.

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
for the first time EVER! a bank today had halves - 20$ worth MWR skunk :( atleast i got to touch halves

WilliamH

Dec 20, 2012
Better than me. I haven't even touched a roll this year. Had a baby on the 9th of jan. and been way to busy.

WilliamH

Dec 20, 2012
Well I got my first box of halves and got skunked. Maybe I will have better luck with 2 boxes of dimes. Good luck to all

jamesg13

Jan 7, 2013
The Outskirts
Detector(s) used
BountyHunter IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think its been rough for all of us. But by the grace of God we are persevering!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
A lot less here too. I'm too lazy to be hitting the dimes like I used to. Besides that, I'm having fun buying small silver collections and accumulating so much more than I could by roll hunting alone.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come on now Sagittarius, please don't jump on people for reviving older threads, it's a privately owned forum by TNET, They have no rules against bumping old threads...
I don't see a problem with 5 day old threads. But a month old, I would not revive unless there is good reason.

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
I don't have problems with reviving a month old thread; I've been out of the country for longer than that, and would need time to catch up. Six months or a year is excessive IMO.

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Why revive this older thread?

from this thread: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/c...6-sold-899-40-halves-monday-roll-hunting.html

New Members should be restrained from bringing up topics that are six years old.....:BangHead:

I disagree. If something constructive is to be said, than it could be beneficial. All of us were New Members at one time, and you can see who some of us became, veterans, or just people with great advice. Also, you don't suddenly change after having 10 posts, so it really wouldn't have to just be New Members, but also Tenderfoots, which restricts the freedom of posting here on Tnet.

:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Last edited:

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
I was trying to say that new members shouldn't be banned from reviving threads, since it may serve a purpose. However, many times it is pointless.

After all, when do you say that a member is no longer "new?" 50 posts, 100 posts?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions