SLOOOWWEDDD downnnn

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
Are you talking the search feature? I'm not a charter member so cannot, but am on here every day and have seen no difference.

OP
OP
texan connection

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Maybe its just me but tnets thee only thing going slow on my computer

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have made several searches this week and not noticed any problems.

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
maybe security cut out similar to the past posting horse race scam. Could be feds or some other folks. Not much we can do about it even if true. siegfried schlagrule

OP
OP
texan connection

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
I dont know but it takes several minutes 90% of the time for me to go anywher on tnet, perhaps im geting the slow boot?

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No problem to report on my side either, T-Net is working fine. Are you on DSL, or cable?

OP
OP
texan connection

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Everything else on my internet is fast and fine just this sight, Im on broadband.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Texan, have you tried emptying the cookie folder, the Temp file, and the History file? Sometime, if those files have a lot of entries, it'll slow your computer way down. I know you said that TNet is the only slow site, but maybe you've done a LOT of searches, over time, and have put a lot of history reports into the file that gets checked by your computer before it'll just go to the thread.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread