SS

Cheers mate, I had to bend it back a little :-\ :icon_thumleft:

shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
:hello:

Yep....Edward 1st london mint, and a nice one at that mate :icon_thumleft:

SS

It's nice to get them unclipped :o probably lost not long after striking, which incidentally has been done on a worn die....hence the cross showing through the obverse :icon_thumleft:

SS

Nice one shaun :icon_thumleft:, you've done better than I have recently :laughing7:.

hammered

Silver Searcher said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
:hello:

Yep....Edward 1st london mint, and a nice one at that mate :icon_thumleft:

SS

It's nice to get them unclipped :o probably lost not long after striking, which incidentally has been done on a worn die....hence the cross showing through the obverse :icon_thumleft:

SS

Oh! So that's why you can see that on some of them :icon_thumleft:

I think this is my first unclipped hammered :o

hammered said:
Nice one shaun :icon_thumleft:, you've done better than I have recently :laughing7:.

hammered

I ended up on the mill field out of desperation, but it seemed like the "harrowing" had brought bits up :-\

Slow but good, amazing how many times we grab the best find on the way back :icon_scratch: :icon_thumright:

CRUSADER said:
Slow but good, amazing how many times we grab the best find on the way back :icon_scratch: :icon_thumright:

I wasn't expecting it ;D

shaun7 said:
CRUSADER said:

I wasn't expecting it ;D

You never noramlly do, you just hope for the best & leave your machine on (1 of my golden rules) & if you like me you go twice as fast & therefore should miss everything :laughing7: :icon_scratch:

CRUSADER said:
shaun7 said:
CRUSADER said:

I wasn't expecting it ;D

You never noramlly do, you just hope for the best & leave your machine on (1 of my golden rules) & if you like me you go twice as fast & therefore should miss everything :laughing7: :icon_scratch:

I was heading toward the car, but remembered my carrier bag with new batteries and water in so I went right a bit.

It's now my lucky carrier bag :laughing7:

shaun7 said:
CRUSADER said:
shaun7 said:
CRUSADER said:

I wasn't expecting it ;D

I was heading toward the car, but remembered my carrier bag with new batteries and water in so I went right a bit.

Is that the same carrier bag you had the other weekend? :notworthy:.

hammered said:
shaun7 said:
CRUSADER said:
shaun7 said:
CRUSADER said:

I wasn't expecting it ;D

Is that the same carrier bag you had the other weekend? :notworthy:.

It's not mate no...it's a new one! The one the other weekend wasn't lucky because I was walking away from it when I got a hammered.

Same colour though :-\

Nice hammered ... congrats ! :notworthy:

I think you one-upped Crusader...you came back with some hammered!
Nice digs!

DMN said:
Nice digs!

Thanks DMN, but have you seen the banner :laughing7:

shaun7 said:
DMN said:
Nice digs!

I sure have, but I didn't want it to divert attention from you and Crusader's ongoing quest/competition to strip every field you touch of any hammered coins. He got the nice trinket but you did get hammered! ;D

DMN said:
shaun7 said:
DMN said:
Nice digs!

I sure have, but I didn't want it to divert attention from you and Crusader's ongoing quest/competition to strip every field you touch of any hammered coins. He got the nice trinket but you did get hammered! ;D

Yeah, I know what you mean :wink:

One in the ribs for Cru :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back