kilmer

Mar 30, 2005
Central Indiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3 , F75 LTD, CZ70 pro, Teknetics G2, Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit a farm house today and almost immediately hit a dateless SLQ. I started early in the morning and the grass was wet enough I could see my tracks and really overlap my swings. I was using the 5 inch coil on the Fisher LTD. I fought with a lot of iron to wrestle a small heart sterling ring out of the ground. It was one of those positive signals that the iron just couldn't cover up. I got some clad and then hit a 50 cent bouncing to a dollar signal. I dug at least 10 inches and couldn't make any sense out of the target with a pinpointer. It seemed to be round, but hollow. I finally gave a big pry and this stirrup tore loose. Got this nice 1950 Dime from Canada. Gave me that silver, is silver signal. I hit some clad and then got a nice Indian head before calling it quits for the day. I plan to return to this house, I have lot of yard left to check.

HH, Don

Attachments

• StirrupDay.jpg
    StirrupDay.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 460
Upvote 0

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ! , SLQ is still on my wish list - along with seated anything , indian head cent , buffalo nickel,
Hey , could you get a date on that quarter with "nic a date" ? (used all the time on no date buffs)
Argentium.

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Nice finds,

Looks like a good site

HH Jer

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice no date :icon_thumleft: MR TUFF

mikewaz

Bronze Member
May 9, 2008
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266 X Fisher F75
Nice going!
Date or no date, those quarters are still pretty. Good luck on your next hunt.
Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread