Slump continues

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Well not sure what to say...12 days now since my pinpointer went erratic and my longest stretch of the year without a 100 coin day...not helping reach my goal much... It goes to show when you are into speedy recovery how much the pinpointer helps...my finds and time of recovery have been hurt big time! :( Cannot wait till new pinpointer arrives! :) 40 coins...with only one quarter...did clear $600 in clad for year, the one bright spot in this hunt...

Attachments

• oct 15th 40 coins....jpg
    oct 15th 40 coins....jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 293
Upvote 0

Evolution

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep the faith Greg. You'll be there soon. Next year we fully expect 15,000 coins. No pressure! ;D

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
>:( Gregg, once that NEW pinpointer is in your pocket you'll make your goal for the year. In the mean time you should go out and take your frustrations out on that Golf ball.
Happy Hunting

Deertfox

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
I promise a removed that whammy I had on you ;) ::)

Hope you have a better day next hunt. Take care of that back
and get back to those 100 plus days soon. Good luck!

Smiles!
BDoo

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
KirkPA said:
Oh no, I hope you aren't choking...LOL...you feel the pressure of 10K? :P :D

A little...I want to end it... ;)

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Evolution said:
Keep the faith Greg. You'll be there soon. Next year we fully expect 15,000 coins. No pressure! ;D

You are right but I knew the pinpointer going down spelled trouble...

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
desertfox said:
>:( Gregg, once that NEW pinpointer is in your pocket you'll make your goal for the year. In the mean time you should go out and take your frustrations out on that Golf ball.
Happy Hunting

Deertfox

;D I usually give the guys golfing next to the signs that say "No golfing" the balls! :D :)

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
The "probe" is an excuse... :P

He's holding back...doesn't want to show up MARINE111111... ;) :D ;D

Nick

Hey that was a good one...he is going to make #1 on Kirks list...the guy is finding over 800 coins in a day sometimes! :o

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Boobydoo said:
I promise a removed that whammy I had on you ;) ::)

Hope you have a better day next hunt. Take care of that back
and get back to those 100 plus days soon. Good luck!

Smiles!
BDoo

Thanks I kind of felt first you cursed my Cubbies...butts kicked in playoffs... then the pinpointer...then the two week slump....just was not sure who it was... :D ;) Thanks with the curse removed and a visit to the park where the groundskeepers try to run me over with the tractor planned for tomorrow who knows! :D ;)

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Ricardo_NY1 said:
C'Mon Gregg, you got the 10k in your pocket with or without that PP'er!

I get impatient...without it...covered a few holes today without getting the coin...or bottlecap out! :D

Jack(IN)

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS-2, Garrett Ace 250
Hey Gregg, you need a change, go somewhere you have been wanting to go, try a different time, or get a Minelab( ;D)!! Hope things get better, 12,000 is still in reach!!

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
DFX-Gregg said:
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
The "probe" is an excuse... :P

He's holding back...doesn't want to show up MARINE111111... ;) :D ;D

Nick

Hey that was a good one...he is going to make #1 on Kirks list...the guy is finding over 800 coins in a day sometimes! :o

I dunno Gregg...you know how Kirk feels about "clad hunters"... ::) 8)

:D

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gregg. . . I HOPE you're not thinking of taking up golf (trust me on this one). . . things will only get better ;)

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Jack(IN) said:
Hey Gregg, you need a change, go somewhere you have been wanting to go, try a different time, or get a Minelab( ;D)!! Hope things get better, 12,000 is still in reach!!

No 12,000...seriously... or at least I doubt it.... Tomorrow at the park by the doctors office....should be interesting...I may go to another park in area...but it is funny/aggravating when this particular groundskeeper...trys to upset me...one time I did let it get to me...another time I just moved thinking...damn there are a ton of quarters by that tree next to that little hill... as soon as he moves I will go back... Well he moved when a teacher with 30 rugrats set up camp with their blankets! :o I just left! :( I guess they say timing is everything... ;)

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
watercolor said:
Gregg. . . I HOPE you're not thinking of taking up golf (trust me on this one). . . things will only get better ;)

Strange I have the patience for metal detecting... ??? Golf no not me... nothing against golf...something against my patience! :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread