Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a good collection . How long has he been collecting? I started at about 7 I think or right before they flooded Nickajack cave. Tell him coooooooL :wav:
TnMountains

OP
OP
I

ironhorse201

Greenie
Jan 28, 2007
he has not gone much maybe ten times in his life he went with a friend and now he is hooked. Found these in KY

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was thinking the same thing GL. He's 13 and he already has a Gorget, a Pendant, and an Axe. Not to mention a killer Cobbs Blade. Very nice collection he has going there. Hopefully it will be something he sticks with for the rest of his life.

OP
OP
I

ironhorse201

Greenie
Jan 28, 2007
their is only one problem he is having a hard time finding places to go hunting at, we live in Ft.Mitchell/Cincinnati area. if you guys have any places that are within a 30 min drive from here that would be great.
also i was wondering what the large tan thing is.

Thank you

SoIll

Oct 6, 2008
Il
If you're talking about the largest thing in the second pic I'd say a pottery trowel or maybe just a rock. Nice artifacts, I wish I would've started that early.

OP
OP
I

ironhorse201

Greenie
Jan 28, 2007
no...i was talking about the big tan knife looking thing that is on the first picture it's like circuler on one end the goes to a point.

OP
OP
I

ironhorse201

Greenie
Jan 28, 2007
ok thank you. a few more questions, is the big black point in the first picture a spear head?
also how much do you think this collection is worth, im not thinking of selling just would like to know.

creekhunter

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is really hard to find goods spot around here, that is outstanding for a anyone's collection! You guys live near me, and I drive at least an hour to even start finding decent spots, heck I have been driving to Columbus and Indy to hunt! :coffee2:

SoIll

Oct 6, 2008
Il
ironhorse201 said:
also how much do you think this collection is worth, im not thinking of selling just would like to know.
The six large artifacts are worth a bit. You should invest in a display case for them. At least try to keep the gorget, pendant, and the the big points safe from damage.

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi there,have you ever seen the credit card commercials.when they mention priceless...... jamey

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread