Smallest full coin this bouy has ever dug!

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose...not much time to detect so I took advantage of my personnal spot that I keep to myself for just such an occasion.Share every other land spot with me buds!
No dogs. No Canuck geese. No rug rats. No other detectorists. No rain. But. And that was a big one youz. Had only an hour as the boss is going to get drilled today which will mean that I'll be nurse Leslie once again! Make up for it when I go to get my first ever crown next month....the horror..the horror not only the pain but the emptying of the wallet and my dentist loves Vegas!

For the first few moments I just took in the view!
P3210001.jpg

Coins were few and far between so no quota was expected nor achieved but as a tension relief it was a great outing! Managed a few coins with what I'm sure is the smallest ones this bouy has ever dug. Have fairs there and I'm quite sure they give these away as prizes. Even smaller than our 5 cent fish scales.

Take for the hour was a mere 9 coins at $1.34, the two midgets and a zipper.
P3210002.jpg

Still trying to solve the darn problem with the Olympic Master 2 digital camera software and had to revert to a straight download from the camera without the aid of editing! Anyone offer any help? Seems that the Olympic site when you go to email it to your self so that you can save and then download to photobucket will not accept a hotmail addie!

Upvote 0

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Enjoy your post and NS accent :laughing7: Good luck on that crown :o I had one this year, my first too. I spent 4 trips to the drilling platform :laughing7: I hope I never have to go through that agony again. It wasn't the pain but having to hold your mouth open for hours at a time. So uncomfortable

romeo-1

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
crazyjarhead said:
Enjoy your post and NS accent :laughing7: Good luck on that crown :o I had one this year, my first too. I spent 4 trips to the drilling platform :laughing7: I hope I never have to go through that agony again. It wasn't the pain but having to hold your mouth open for hours at a time. So uncomfortable

That's not a Nova Scotian accent...that's pure Leslie...trust me. ;D

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
romeo-1 said:
crazyjarhead said:

That's not a Nova Scotian accent...that's pure Leslie...trust me. ;D

I like how he words things :laughing7: :laughing9: Boy=Bouy ??? He's all good, though :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread