Smallest stoneware in my collection.

Goldenplug

Jul 30, 2014
Upstate, ny
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 8.5 x 11 dd coil, teknetics t2, sniper coil, dd coild, lesche digger, gator tool, garrett propointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442962078.741672.jpg . Freshly dug. Look at the marble in the back to get a good idea of how little this one is. It has no bottom. It was made that way. Is this a salesmans sample? A childs toy? Either way, a nice addition to my display! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442962220.480338.jpg I also kept this strange glass piece. Its damaged on top unfortunately but is interesting enough.

GaRebel1861

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never seen or heard of one like that. With the bottom purposely left off, could it have been lined with cork and been a stopper to another bottle? :dontknow:

It is an interesting find!

Bellwoodboys

Jul 10, 2015
Belmar
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 3 faced glass object is a salt shaker, and a pretty valuable one!! With all the ground lip intact at least.

Still a very unique display piece!

OP
OP
Goldenplug

Goldenplug

Jul 30, 2014
Upstate, ny
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 8.5 x 11 dd coil, teknetics t2, sniper coil, dd coild, lesche digger, gator tool, garrett propointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never seen or heard of one like that. With the bottom purposely left off, could it have been lined with cork and been a stopper to another bottle? :dontknow:

It is an interesting find!

Its possible. But if its a stopper its not like the traditional ones. I would think it would have a protrusion that would have a cork lining. But then again I'm not familiar with every stopper.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions