austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok Jeff, here's one for you. Go to bigfootencounters.com. This site was run by a woman named Bobbie Short who passed away lasy year. Her grandson keeps it up. Anyway, go down the left hand row and click on Stories, sightings, encounters. Then you will see a list of state sightings. Go down until you find Texas, Bexar County 1973 and read it. It was my (and my friends) encounter with a creature of some sort on a warm July night in 1973. The initials FRC are mine. Any questions- just ask. This encounter cured me from hunting, fishing, camping or even stopping to pee in the woods...

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Austin if that's your pic, you're an old hippie and hence should be unafraid!!

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wow that's some story Austin. That indeed would change a fella's feelings about the wild.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well living here in the rural woods of Middle TN.... if EVER I'm out walking the ridges and packing my rifle and I see a "bigfoot" I'm NOT running away. I'm doing the opposite... attacking instantly! And they'll be NO warning shot. So anybody with balls enough to put on the suit and walk around here must just has a death wish and I'll oblige. I'd put this "mystery" to rest quickly or someone out of their misery. So Jeff.... when your feeling down send me a PM and I'll send my address and GPS coordinates where you can walk. Best wishes to you.

Anyone ever think how many of those critters that would have to be around to maintain a population? Bigfoot no..... But other life forms including intelligence ones outside earth.... yes (excluding Mr. Gordon). Looking forward to your PM. Jeff.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Screen Shot 2014-01-10 at 9.20.49 AM.png

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well living here in the rural woods of Middle TN.... if EVER I'm out walking the ridges and packing my rifle and I see a "bigfoot" I'm NOT running away. I'm doing the opposite... attacking instantly! And they'll be NO warning shot. So anybody with balls enough to put on the suit and walk around here must just has a death wish and I'll oblige. I'd put this "mystery" to rest quickly or someone out of their misery. So Jeff.... when your feeling down send me a PM and I'll send my address and GPS coordinates where you can walk. Best wishes to you.

Anyone ever think how many of those critters that would have to be around to maintain a population? Bigfoot no..... But other life forms including intelligence ones outside earth.... yes (excluding Mr. Gordon). Looking forward to your PM. Jeff.

You're not trying to imply that Jeff isn't intelligent, are you? After all, Jeff has some mad grammar skills. :laughing7:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
You're not trying to imply that Jeff isn't intelligent, are you? After all, Jeff has some mad grammar skills. :laughing7:

I don't think that's it BB. Just about every post I read from Limitool has some just plain old mean undertones to it. Probably a very unhappy person in life.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't think that's it BB. Just about every post I read from Limitool has some just plain old mean undertones to it. Probably a very unhappy person in life.

Ok then.... I'll tone it down. You may have a point (do). Jeff I'll give you one warning shot. I feel better already G.I.B. I was only kidding... I'll let you figure out which (warning shot or feeling better).

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok Jeff, here's one for you. Go to bigfootencounters.com. This site was run by a woman named Bobbie Short who passed away lasy year. Her grandson keeps it up. Anyway, go down the left hand row and click on Stories, sightings, encounters. Then you will see a list of state sightings. Go down until you find Texas, Bexar County 1973 and read it. It was my (and my friends) encounter with a creature of some sort on a warm July night in 1973. The initials FRC are mine. Any questions- just ask. This encounter cured me from hunting, fishing, camping or even stopping to pee in the woods...
Read your and your buddy's encounter, life changing I bet! I've had two events (one witnessed by three adults,two kids), the other by myself..both in the bush in Canada here, but many years and 2000 miles apart. The first (with witnesses)..the 'reds eyes' were up in a tree. The second, I don't talk about...and probably never will....but I still work, hunt, fish, camp etc. in the bush. ;)

Last edited:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bigfoots are an endangered species here in California so you better not shoot any here. They are considered humans with an alternative lifestyle so shooting one is murder.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Read your and your buddy's encounter, life changing I bet! I've had two events (one witnessed by three adults,two kids), the other by myself..both in the bush in Canada here, but many years and 2000 miles apart. The first (with witnesses)..the 'reds eyes' were up in a tree. The second, I don't talk about...and probably never will....but I still work, hunt, fish, camp etc. in the bush. ;)

Might as well talk about it. I have no idea what we saw that night. Up until about 2 years ago an ape rescue place existed out in that area. Might have been an overgrown inmate just taking an evening stroll...

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not my pic. If I ever post a pic there will be a barely legal, petite latina standing there holding a bottle of expensive tequila...

sooooo you are a fan of selena gomez too!

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
pretty sure I saw a squatch in the back of my cornfield saturday evening.

It was cleverly disguised as a big red cow! ( had it stood on two feet it would certainly have been 10 feet tall.)

The batteries in the camera were down so I got no pics

cazisme

Aug 6, 2012
Motherload
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You all can hunt them like the Canadians hunt wolves, they stake out a ***** in heat on the ice it attracts the male wolves.

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
and just how does one tell a male from female squatch?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread