Smiley faces wipe outs !

OP
OP
papa

papa

Sep 21, 2006
Don't I know it !! Where I used to work, I ran a CNC machine,they had to put anti-static pads all around my machine.My body static combined with static from material would fry a computer,about one a week. But I could make that sucker fly,I guess that's why they didn't move me.

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
papa said:
Don't I know it !! Where I used to work, I ran a CNC machine,they had to put anti-static pads all around my machine.My body static combined with static from material would fry a computer,about one a week. But I could make that sucker fly,I guess that's why they didn't move me.

You should get one of those ground straps the techs use when they're working on computers. I'll be it would help a lot. It's amazing how sensitive computers are to a persons personality, let alone their magnetic field. Cars are the same too, love them and they'll love you back. Sounds crazy, but it's true.

OP
OP
papa

papa

Sep 21, 2006
stoney56, Unless there are mines in New River,I should be OK ;D

Djui5, They had the same idea,but was more of a "Safety Hazard" than anything else.I think now I've out grown it,But mostly I think it was the area where I worked. ???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread