NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Today I was out running errands and on the way home I spotted something shiny between the double yellow lines of the center turn lane. So I pulled over into a nearby parking lot and walked to the corner to cross. When it was my turn to go, I ran over to the spot and picked up this shiny Snap-On wrench, these puppies are not cheap! This one costs about 20 bucks......NGE

Attachments

• snapon wrench.jpg
    snapon wrench.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 566
  • snapon wrench backside.jpg
    snapon wrench backside.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 568
Upvote 0

dfx willy

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2008
i was gonna say thats a 20 dollar wrench nice find not silver but wortth its weight in gold. i have a couple sets and there not cheap. i found a snap on wrench when i was about 8 years old one of my first finds with a metal detecter it was a real old one probley when the company first started. i still have it in my tool box. willy.

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
I have found several that date back to the 60's that I have found, and I also have a 1966 Mac Tools catalog all I need now is the original Mac Tools 1966 price sheet. I have been looking for years.......NGE

SoreKneesDayton

Bronze Member
Oct 27, 2007
Dayton, Oh
Detector(s) used
Whites M-6 with Bullseye Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are referred to as "Road Tools." Good find. I recently found "Road Sciossors." I have found road sporting goods, too. Keep your eye out for them.

Free tools rank as high as diggin silver...almost.

SKD

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I stop all the time to pick something up off the road or side, if it's safe to. The latest find was on Base at Camp Pendleton, Ca last month. Did a you turn and picked up a brand new desert cammie booni hat with price tag still attached :o

Ohio Jerry

Feb 20, 2008
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Hi NGE,as a runner i've picked up a lot of sockets and wrenches over the years. I call them my "treasure runs" :thumbsup: ..Nice wrench!
oh and btw,your avatar...equally warped as your two legged horse ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread