sniping tellers/my new dump banks

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so last week when i made my big score i had pulled two 68s from a tray of a teller that im pretty sure was trying to keep them, even tho she sold them anyway, she said "these two look dirty.... i dont know if you want them too..." i was like yup ;) and got 2 40%ers.... well fast forward to this pick up and i thought id do some more scouting... well i went to ab bank near my pick up bank and ask for halfs... she aasked the other teller and she said yes a started counting out dollars... "1,2,3,4, oh, cant sell this one,5,6" wait what?? why cant you sell that one i ask, "oh... one of the other tellers buys them..." &%$*!!! lol all well... i will just dump rolled coin their becuase they are a big bank... and maybe i can get lucky with the one teller that was just gonna sell me what ever she had.. u never know. and then on my way home i hit the bank that tryed to stone wall me.. and dumped like 200 in quarters, and asked if sshe had loose halfs.. "no" flat out, with 1.50 looking me in the face from her tray (clad) but princable right? all well, dump banks are plentiful.. only thru one of my boxes and have 1 1964 to show for it, so far so good, slow and steady comeing down from last weeks high :) HH8-)

Upvote 0

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a bummer, but be careful not to piss off too many tellers.... They can eventually work at the banks you like :BangHead:

OP
OP
S

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a bummer, but be careful not to piss off too many tellers.... They can eventually work at the banks you like :BangHead:

good point, the benifits of one is that it is a branch i am about to have a home loan thru, and i cant wait to pay my mortgage with halfs :) HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread