Snoopy, (aka: Snoop Dog) the American Pit Bull Terrier/Razor Back Pit Bull

RCRB72

Tenderfoot
Oct 16, 2012
Tomahawk, Alberta
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I once heard this qoute, "It's not a real dog unless it's a Pit Bull." I now understand why that statement was said. Pit Bull's are extraordinary and extremely intelligent. Snoopy pees on demand ( on you tube) and has done so since 8 weeks old. He know sit, stay, shake, shake the other(which he'll do at super speeds if asked) he knows kennel (goes to his kennel) and Roll over (which pit bulls detest but Snoopy will do it as much as we ask especially for a treat) He is 8 months old. All these tricks and commands were taught and learned in under half an hour....REALLY!!! He loves all animals and loves to snuggle. He is already a great protector. He and my 9 yr old son are best pals. I LOVE YOU SNOOP DOG!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
RCRB72

RCRB72

Tenderfoot
Oct 16, 2012
Tomahawk, Alberta
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
RCRB72 said:
I once heard this qoute, "It's not a real dog unless it's a Pit Bull." I now understand why that statement was said. Pit Bull's are extraordinary and extremely intelligent. Snoopy pees on demand ( on you tube) and has done so since 8 weeks old. He know sit, stay, shake, shake the other(which he'll do at super speeds if asked) he knows kennel (goes to his kennel) and Roll over (which pit bulls detest but Snoopy will do it as much as we ask especially for a treat) He is 8 months old. All these tricks and commands were taught and learned in under half an hour....

1335797185990.jpg

REALLY!!! He loves all animals and loves to snuggle. He is already a great protector. He and my 9 yr old son are best pals. I LOVE YOU SNOOP DOG!!!

Renée C. Rush-Boyko

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread