Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, we kinda been draggin a little in the snowfall department but we're fixin to get after it with a vengeance and get the place all Colorado-y lookin for the comin influx of second home owners and tourists from Texas. About 3 inches in the last couple of hours, and maybe a foot comin here in the valleys and two to three feet up on the mountains. Thank y'all for the money you've spent and the money you're gonna spend up here. You keep me in groceries and pretty much bought me two new Chevy trucks in the last 5 years. And in your defense, some of those 'locals' who make fun of y'all have only lived here 2 or 3 months themselves. Hey, I been here 10 years and still feel like a tourist sometimes. But I can drive way more better on snow than most of y'all! haha!

Attachments

• 12-3f.jpg
    12-3f.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 12-3g.jpg
    12-3g.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 12-3h.jpg
    12-3h.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 12-3i.jpg
    12-3i.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 76

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Pics!..Its crazy because i just moved to Texas in Jan 2008....and feel like I have been here my whole life...Wouldnt want to go back to South Florida where the old people go to die..lol

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No snow in Austin,TX.,but I had a thin layer of ice on my windshield this morning,and it was sleeting on the way to work,this morning at 3a.m.It's really cold here with a windchill around 27.This wouldn't be a problem,but Monday & Tuesday it was in the 80's.:icon_scratch:

cactusrat

Jun 27, 2012
South Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cool pictures, but this is one Texan that's not coming up there. I would rather drink ice tea than hot chocolate.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread