Grafixwild

Oct 18, 2010
Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 705
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sweet pics, like the 2nd the best. It won't be long before you'll need snowshoes.

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White
Beautiful streams and may be food in that water, at least you got water.
RGinn, we don't count that as survival, its living. I miss the outdoors since I got over 80 , I got you and others
giving me some of the beautiful country and I can still day dream. I still make some excursions but man I am slow .
Keep it up I appreciate your fun. I will try to get some pictures soon, but this is not the smokey Mtns. Raincrow, Gnewt

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am happy to share the country with you, gnewt. It ain't politcally correct, but everytime I get out to places like this, I think 'Man, I could trap here and do pretty good!' (Used to do that in my teens and made a little money.)

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So far Takoda I am keepin it. We got a couple of feet in the last few days, but it's sunny now for a few days. I'll take ten snowstorms over one ice storm any day. Funny you should mention that about the smell, 4-H. I never noticed a smell in Oklahoma much, but after being here for a while, when I return to Oklahoma, my God, how did I miss that? I can smell the hog farms, the feed lots, the alfalfa, the weeds, the grass, and thought, how did I ever put up with some of those? It is a lot cleaner air here in the mountains, for a little while longer we hope anyway.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread