Detector(s) used
XL Pro
MXT
M6
F75SE
ETrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:dontknow: Can ya believe we have snow predicted.
Any of you guys getting to hunt any, not seeing many post on here. Just a couple months back I was geared up to buy a new machine and take time off to do a lot of hunting and life threw a bunch of curve balls at me, so Im sorta in limbo till after the first of the year. Just had to make a post , seemed so lonely in here.
HH and hope you guys are gonna have a great Christmas,
John

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Gator, I know you are not worried about a little snow. What's that creed you boy's have? Good Lord willing I will be back in Louisiana after the first. We will get together with Old Wore-Out Tensas and do a little Swinging. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
G

Gator01

Sep 24, 2007
Northeast LA
Detector(s) used
XL Pro
MXT
M6
F75SE
ETrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That sounds great to me,Im ready. Just gotta get Tensas out of Arkansas. Hope you guys have a safe trip home.
John

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SNOW...a bad 4 letter word. I don't want to see snow period!! What we endured last Dec was a pain.

OP
OP
G

Gator01

Sep 24, 2007
Northeast LA
Detector(s) used
XL Pro
MXT
M6
F75SE
ETrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heya RiverRat, well we didnt get much snow up this way,and nothin stuck to the ground, but it did get cold. Yeah, I agree, Snow is pretty but its nasty. Suppose to warm up a tad today, maybe Ill go hunt for a spell after dinner. Anyone else being doing any hunting??? Ive got hints on a couple spots I need to check out, just cant get the time to do it.
HH
John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread