Picture 234.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 386
  • Picture 235.jpg
    Picture 235.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 393
Upvote 0
So it was made from an old kettle?

Not a bad way to start to wind down!

I think we still have a good month or so here, but just today I started thinking a little about my Winter plans.

Yes bud , Any Kettle and Pots that served there purpose was salvaged and reworked into various items :read2:

nice point.i learn something new every day on here.

Hardy said:
Yes bud , Any Kettle and Pots that served there purpose was salvaged and reworked into various items :read2:

that's what I guessed with a name like that :D It makes perfect sense, I guess the natives had no need for Tea :wink:

Hardy, get the sleep out of your eyes and let's get out there!!!!! I just tuned up my 1266X snow-scope.
You've been through deadly muskeg and now your gonna let a few flakes stop you?
I've seen people with bad dandruff that produce more snow than what's out there and I've met a lot of flakes before. :o
It's Sunday and tell the misses that you'll do the chores later like when it gets dark!
C'mon, let's go man!!!
Dave.

Ok Dave , I will get the Snow shoes on :laughing7:
Muddyhandz said:
Hardy, get the sleep out of your eyes and let's get out there!!!!! I just tuned up my 1266X snow-scope.
You've been through deadly muskeg and now your gonna let a few flakes stop you?
I've seen people with bad dandruff that produce more snow than what's out there and I've met a lot of flakes before. :o
It's Sunday and tell the misses that you'll do the chores later like when it gets dark!
C'mon, let's go man!!!
Dave.

That's a real nice point, Hardy! :icon_thumright:

I have yet to find one of those, but I did get an odd kettle scrap last weekend that I'll have to post up and get an opinion on from you guys.

I should have sluffed off the chores today and gone detecting, but I didn't... :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back