so far seems like nothing changed.....

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
....for me anyway....i wasn't finding much silver in halfs when i stopped and here we are 2 months later and i'm still not finding much.
i hit around 7 banks in an area where i've had good success in the past. only found around $100 in loosies and handrolls......final tally........1-1967.....and that was in the first handroll i opened.
oh well i still have many many more banks to check in my area so here's hoping that its not a sign of whats to come.

Upvote 0

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Pop.....hang in there!! Like Thurm says......CRH'ing is like a rollercoaster. Your car may be heading back up the rail. Keep plugging!! Good luck.

How is that baby girl doing Pop?

OP
OP
mistergee

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
Hey Pop.....hang in there!! Like Thurm says......CRH'ing is like a rollercoaster. Your car may be heading back up the rail. Keep plugging!! Good luck.

How is that baby girl doing Pop?
your right....we've all been there before.....but this is the longest i've gone without checking and thought there would be more than just one 40%er sitting out there. but like i said i still have many more to check. i think i may have screwed myself by waiting though as some of these banks don't like to hold onto halfs and send them back after awhile. i overheard one of the tellers at one bank say she had $70 but sent them back last week.
Baby girl is doing just fine, thank you for asking. yesterday i had a rough day at work and i was in one foul mood, i got home and took one look at that face and couldn't even remember what the heck i was so mad about. ;D
Hey mistergee, hit up some boxes and try your luck. Welcome back.
i usually don't have much luck here in my area with machine rolls. out of say 3 or 4 boxes worth i have only found 1 -40% and all the rest are loaded with marked dumps. i have alot of people here who order boxes but don't seem to bother checking loosies and handrolls. so i stick with them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread