So Far, So Good

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like a good box. Are you searching every coin for errors or something that it takes that long? Personally i just hunt for silver and a "found in the wild" Dansco album I am filling for Walkers - Present

HH,
Bigheed

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wowee wow wow! Savor that box!

Protip: When I had a killer box of halves, I saved opening them with my wife. Then I had her participate and she was finding silver left and right, and really enjoyed it. Definitely helped her understand and support the hobby!

OP
OP
U

usandthem

May 19, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like a good box. Are you searching every coin for errors or something that it takes that long? Personally i just hunt for silver and a "found in the wild" Dansco album I am filling for Walkers - Present

HH,
Bigheed

I just picked them up this morning on the way to work. I mostly edge search for silver. My Kennedy Dansco is complete.

OP
OP
U

usandthem

May 19, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wowee wow wow! Savor that box!

Protip: When I had a killer box of halves, I saved opening them with my wife. Then I had her participate and she was finding silver left and right, and really enjoyed it. Definitely helped her understand and support the hobby!

Good idea but my wife is the one that got me into this. :cat:

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's great! It's always nice to share a hobby.

theekman

Jan 1, 2013
Illinois
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My gf bless her heart cant understand why im so into crh. She did say next time i get a good box to save it so she could help me open them. Maybe then she would understand why i like this so much.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Good luck, hope the rest of the box holds many rewards for you ! HH, Maverick.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow nice... how many rolls did you go through already to find that amount?

HH

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My gf bless her heart cant understand why im so into crh. She did say next time i get a good box to save it so she could help me open them. Maybe then she would understand why i like this so much.

Salt a few rolls so she gets the rush!

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

OP
OP
U

usandthem

May 19, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finished the box last night after work. The final tally was 12 90%ers and 9 40%ers. All but one of the coins were Kennedys. I did find a 1942 WL. The first I have found in a box. Most of the '64s were in AU condition and all but one of the 40%ers were 1967s. This has been my best box to date. :cat:

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I finished the box last night after work. The final tally was 12 90%ers and 9 40%ers. All but one of the coins were Kennedys. I did find a 1942 WL. The first I have found in a box. Most of the '64s were in AU condition and all but one of the 40%ers were 1967s. This has been my best box to date. :cat:

Very nice box! If only they were all like that huh, I;m sure it was fun to open and a fun night! HH, Maverick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread