Lowcountry, South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus !
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So far this January in South Carolina

These are my best finds. I've switched detectors and now use the Fisher Gold bug pro and I've done really well with it. I love the detector and here's my best finds since january 1 showing that it's really finding some nice stuff for me. Hope you enjoy the pic! 2 nice confederate buttons, SC officers palmetto hatpin, 2 real nice war 1812 buttons, and the late 1700's Mourning urn rosette.January has started out well with the goldbug pro!! :thumbsup:

Laszlo

Attachments

• january.jpg
    january.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 616
Upvote 0
U

umrgolf

Re: So far this January in South Carolina

Incredible finds :notworthy:

sekypaleo

Jan 24, 2010
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2 with 13" Ultimate coil, AKA Sorex Pro, Eurotek Pro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Unreal finds...is every month like this for you? Sure wish I lived in the low country. Great job!

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other

Great finds..What i would give to get out and detect..

3 feet of snow here in R.I.

Blaze...

MKnTenn

Jul 30, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other

Awesome, How did you ever get that beautiful hat pin out of the ground without damaging it? You guys are killing the relics with that gold buggy thingy, you do know it's for gold hunting and should never be used for anything else! LOL Here's to hoping you get a ton of snow this month to let you and those relics cool off, because you and the relics are on FIRE!!!!!! HH

SCdigger

Apr 6, 2003
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher F75/F70, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

PEles said:
These are my best finds. I've switched detectors and now use the Fisher Gold bug pro and I've done really well with it. I love the detector and here's my best finds since january 1 showing that it's really finding some nice stuff for me. Hope you enjoy the pic! 2 nice confederate buttons, SC officers palmetto hatpin, 2 real nice war 1812 buttons, and the late 1700's Mourning urn rosette.January has started out well with the goldbug pro!! :thumbsup:

Laszlo

SC hatpin...when you dig that? awesome...that's a nice find. Gold Bug sniff that one out?

Greg

Wrecker58

Oct 27, 2010
charlestowne south carolina
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer xs
minelab ctx3030
garrett pin pointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

aye yae yae!!!!!!!!! ive been digging at all my 'hot spots' here in sc and plenty of goodies; but nothing like like that palmetto hat pin! geeeeez my spots arent looking so 'hot' now....great finds to you sir!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread