so far this year

leakypipes

Oct 7, 2007
Haven't been out too many times this year yet as it has been cold and rainy. the snow finally all melted away only a week or ten days ago. This is only my second year of serious detecting now that I am hooked but good. I hunted about six months off and on last year using my buddies spare detector. He sold it to me over the winter so I am off and running with it. He and I have been out a few times and found plenty of clad and some pretty neat "stuff". I have gone out for a half hour or hour alone when I have gotten the chance as well. I scored some firsts so far this year so maybe it will be a good year. Last Sunday I found my first silver. I found a womens ankle bracelot with a dolphin charm on it that read .925. Later on in the afternoon on my own property I found a 1923 dime. I'm sure the neighbors thought I had finally gone insane. I have found about a dozen wheat penny's here between this year and last but had not yet found anything else old I think my total for wheaties this year is seven so far. Iwas MDing the local park today and found my first dollar coin. It was a 2000 but thrilling none the less. I need to get a new battery for my camera so I can start to place photos online as I am sure this is going to be a banner year. LOL Anyway I thought I would put in my two cents. Hope everyone is getting out and enjoying the spring weather, I am.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread