So How Much Sand is There?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Total of last two hunts. The sand I carried home in my shorts provided more entertainment. :laughing7:
a3.jpg

Upvote 0

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are in same boat, all beaches are sandy:laughing7: Good luck next hunt, i'm sure the gold coming:2barsgold:

Sir Gala Clad

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know how to comment on your last sentence?
But surprised you only found one Corona bottle cap, as it is favored at the beaches where I treasure hunt.

We have lots of rainbows, but I have yet to find that unopened case/ six pack (local gold) under one. An added plus as far as their bottle caps sound the best of all I have detected (discrimination mode) on my Xcal, especially the fresh drop(s). Sanding not a problem as they tend to float.

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my last two hunts were the same minus the sinkers!!!!! will try again the next three days,....im not real brite!!!!
chuck.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my last two hunts were the same minus the sinkers!!!!! will try again the next three days,....im not real brite!!!!
chuck.

You just never know.....I'm sure I have a couple of old boys on the beach tossing coins in the water now when they see me coming. I always give them the sinkers I find so I think it's their way of paying me back. I've tried to talk them into throwing their wives jewelry out there but they told me that would cost me a lot more sinkers. :laughing7: Let me tell you, these two guys are a couple of real enjoyable cards. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread