So i have this idea !

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
After stumbling on the state of the union address and almost puking .. It dawned on me the every house in the country should have a magic bottom in there house .. And when enough people go home and push that bottom and magic flushing happends and all the folks in our government just go away .!!! Just a idea but man that gets me excited I'd be pushing pushing and pushing , hell I might even put one on my dredge just to make sure I didn't miss my chance to creat the magic dc flush and watch all these jack legs go away..

Upvote 0
OP
OP
G1sammons

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
After stumbling on the state of the union address and almost puking .. It dawned on me the every house in the country should have a magic bottom in there house .. And when enough people go home and push that bottom and magic flushing happends and all the folks in our government just go away .!!! Just a idea but man that gets me excited I'd be pushing pushing and pushing , hell I might even put one on my dredge just to make sure I didn't miss my chance to creat the magic dc flush and watch all these jack legs go away..
So this might not make it thru the complete flush level ... What about shock collars for all the politisions Wow thats another great idea ! When ya get sworn in it comes with a collar... Mess up and we all push the button and bzzzzzzzz

Last edited:

kevin1

Oct 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If every voter went into the voting booth and wrote"NONE OF THE ABOVE" in all of the write in candidate slots we'd be rid of all those parasites overnight.

I'm just sayin'... :tongue3:

OP
OP
G1sammons

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If every voter went into the voting booth and wrote"NONE OF THE ABOVE" in all of the write in candidate slots we'd be rid of all those parasites overnight. I'm just sayin'... :tongue3:
May be keven but I'd sure enjoy watching then crazzy's get juiced a few times on the way out !
Hell if they do something like that I might give them more money every year...

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Be careful posting about politics here but let's just say I wouldn't mind having Joe the Plummer coming to my house.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions