So I ran outside in my boxers...

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
I'm in my house relaxing in nothing but my boxers and I hear this motorcycle with a very loud muffler doing circles around my block. It's going on and on and on. Everytime he goes by, it shakes the windows. I'm fed up. I run outside and catch him and it's a typical guy on his non-street legal racing bike. I put my hands up to stop him, and make him know that I'm now in from of him standing in the street and he has no choice but to stop and listen to me. I'm pissed, but, I tell him that his bike is very loud and it's very annoying. He tells me that he's not street legal and needs to keep his racing bike running every few weeks. I tell him, heck, find a safe route, and run it. Do NOT run around and around and around my street and piss off all the neighbors. I kept my cool, but in my head, I envisioned kicking him off his bike and throwing his keys as far away as I could. Good outcome. Standing there in the street with nothing but boxers. I can only imagine his imagination when this freakishly hulkish guy running him down half naked.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bring your boxers here :laughing9:

we had the idiot car dragging up and down my dead end road. ya know a few times and leave would be fine. No, the person has to do it over and over and over again...to where you are forced to shut down the idiot.

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
FarmerChick said:
bring your boxers here :laughing9:

we had the idiot car dragging up and down my dead end road. ya know a few times and leave would be fine. No, the person has to do it over and over and over again...to where you are forced to shut down the idiot.
Exactly... sometimes, you just need to stand in front of them with an abrupt HALT, and make them understand that what they are doing is very annoying. I had absolutely no problem with what I did with that motorcyclist. He ended up completely understanding. Heck, just run out there and make him break hard and fast in his tracks and tell him what a jerk he is being...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread