Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Untitled.jpg

New $100 bill to debut Tuesday - Oct. 7, 2013

NEW YORK (CNNMoney)
[h=2]The new $100 bill will make its debut Tuesday, several years later than originally planned.[/h] The bill was originally due to reach banks in 2011. But three years ago the Federal Reserve announced that a problem with the currency's new security measures was causing the bills to crease during printing, which left blank spaces on the bills.

View attachment 877129

New $100 bill to debut Tuesday - Oct. 7, 2013

NEW YORK (CNNMoney)
The new $100 bill will make its debut Tuesday, several years later than originally planned.

The bill was originally due to reach banks in 2011. But three years ago the Federal Reserve announced that a problem with the currency's new security measures was causing the bills to crease during printing, which left blank spaces on the bills.

Yea, inflation is leaving some blank spaces too! Frank...111-1 profile.jpg

The creases were being caused by the small camera, handler identity technology, and tracking device that has been placed in each bill. :laughing7:

He's contemplating the future of our fine country. What would his expression be if he could see us today?

Last edited:
He's disgusted. Because in today's world he'd be a terrorist.

still only worth a plug nickle

I remember when he would go a long way. Now as soon as you bust him he is gone in no time. I think he is disgusted.

looks to me like he's just sorry he was born before hair plugs

Looks disgusted from the idiots in the government. Especially the big man.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back