So is it a bad thing when......

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:dontknow: So, I'm being very bad tonight, so it's Red here ranting instead of Chug! :o Ok, so here is the picture, we have been working on tails off the past month on our apartment, and it is looking so good in here, yes I'll post pictures later. :wink: Anyway, my son who is 23 lives with us, all we ask is clean up after himself, take out the garbage and recycling, do the dishes and his own laundry, and help me out when I'm feeling crummy.
He doesn't even have to pay rent...yet, long story. :wink: So tonight, I made dinner, and mind you my back went out and hasn't come back yet, which makes moving a real challenge. :BangHead: Chug and I clean up and the "male child" puts his plate in the sink, instead of washing it, and goes to his room, no thank you mom, sorry your hurting mom, so mom has had it...........she put his plate and fork on the floor in front of his door, think he will get the hint? :laughing7: So I was wondering, is it a bad thing, getting back at your offspring? :angel7: Red :laughing9:

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
NO!!!! Can't Wait to Hear It!!! Chug Crunch Owwwwww :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe hit the breaker to his room, then he might get the message.

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
old digger said:
Maybe hit the breaker to his room, then he might get the message.

Great idea, but the box is in his room. :BangHead: Red Ps, he's lucky I'm doing it, if Chug were the one, he would have left food on the plate. :wink:

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
old digger said:
That's too bad. Maybe yell FIRE!

:sign10: :sign10: :sign10: That would be hilarious, especially since he is in his "shorts" right now! :laughing9: Red

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:laughing9: If we don't want him to come out of his room, we tell him we are doing some exploring in the livingroom, he says OMG and puts on his headphones! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: Ps, he just stepped on the plate and fork, and is trying to figure who put them there as he is putting them in the dishwasher! :hello2: bad bad Red LOL

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
old digger said:
See he did get the message :laughing7: :hello2:

Yes he did, and he wasn't happy as he had bare feet! :laughing9: Don't mess with Red!

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: I know he thinks It Me Chug

snakeyes

Jan 4, 2007
Northen New Mexico
Detector(s) used
don't laugh viper trident/ E.Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would suggest a stun gun that really will get his attention :headbang: prolly only have to use it once :blob5: :sign10: :violent1:

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Boy, I sure know how it is.

This mother DID get some revenge though.

After my daughter graduated, she met the man who is now her husband, and they got their first apartment together. We were invited to a "christening" dinner.

I knocked on her door, threw off my shoes, threw my coat on the table, went into her kitchen, opened her refrigerator, and grabbed the first thing I saw (I think it was a hot wing). I looked at my daughter, and she had the most horrified look on her face - with Rich (my son-in-law) also giving me a strange look.

She said "Mom, what ARE YOU DOING????" I told her "Theresa, I've been waiting for 23 years to be able to do this in YOUR house" My son-in-law ended up on the floor laughing so hard she was really getting ticked off at him. She finally got it, though, and started laughing herself. I was going to do it to my boys, but, she warned them ahead of time - but, it was priceless. :sign13: Payback is..........sweet!

Beth

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
mrs.oroblanco said:
:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Boy, I sure know how it is.

This mother DID get some revenge though.

After my daughter graduated, she met the man who is now her husband, and they got their first apartment together. We were invited to a "christening" dinner.

I knocked on her door, threw off my shoes, threw my coat on the table, went into her kitchen, opened her refrigerator, and grabbed the first thing I saw (I think it was a hot wing). I looked at my daughter, and she had the most horrified look on her face - with Rich (my son-in-law) also giving me a strange look.

She said "Mom, what ARE YOU DOING????" I told her "Theresa, I've been waiting for 23 years to be able to do this in YOUR house" My son-in-law ended up on the floor laughing so hard she was really getting ticked off at him. She finally got it, though, and started laughing herself. I was going to do it to my boys, but, she warned them ahead of time - but, it was priceless. :sign13: Payback is..........sweet!

Beth

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: I'll have to remember this one, omg that is priceless, and the first one I do it to the one who lives with us!!!!! Payback is a b^%$h, and so well worth it when you do it with such class!!!! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Red

S

stefen

Many ways to skin the ole cat.

Years ago in another life, had my wifes brother (14) living with us who was a slob, and extremely inconsiderate...mouthy and all of the other characteristics of a teen out of control...

The stories I could tell...well, maybe later...

Had a Mission Impossible list for him to accomplish...It was simple. To clean his room, wash his clothes, very similar to the chores given by most parents (er, guardians)

Gave him a reasonable time line and said if it wasn't done by a certain time, I would personally take care of the problem...and told him he wasn't going to be happy with my solution...

Well, the witching hour came and went...took a peek into his room and found that he had placed his mattress on the floor and ditched the frame and headboard...there he lay and nothing was done...the place looked like a dope den from a bad TV movie...

A long story short...I entered the room with a trash barrel and totally ignoring him (he was on the phone), I began to gather whatever was in arms reach and put it in the container...had a backup trash barrel in the hallway...filled it also...

The phone too, was ceremoniously placed in the barrel as well...along with wall posters, skate board, shoes socks, jeans, food...whatever...

Everything went into the back of the pickup and off to Salvation Army I went...

Came home and we had a 'Come-To-Jesus' discussion about returning the room to near-normal condition, sweeping, vacuuming, cleaning the windows...general housekeeping...

God, how I wished he was a few years older, I'd have bound and gagged him, and hauled his carcass off to Camp Pendelton Marine Base and dropped him at the front gate...(unfortunately, that prayer was not answered)

Several days later I brought the trash barrels home at the end of the day (actually stored them at my office) and dumped them in the room...

By dinner time the room actually looked like a bedroom from a Tract Sales Model Home...

Personal TV and telephone were never permitted again...

A hard lesson learned but with rewards...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread