spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa, I think you misunderstood the intent of the post.. I said dangerous, nor DEADLY :laughing9:

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
aa, I think you misunderstood the intent of the post.. I said dangerous, nor DEADLY :laughing9:
oh ok running out of toilet paper with 6 people in da house :hello2:

lovelylea

Oct 3, 2011
Mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One up on ya, running out of toilet paper with 6 people in da house after Mexican!! :headbang:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
spartacus53 said:
Dangerous : farting under the covers after my wife has gone to sleep .
Deadly : doing the same thing when I just thought she was asleep .

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I Married red!!! Then the Fight started after She Sees This!!!! Love Ya Red Chug :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chug And Red said:
I Married red!!! Then the Fight started after She Sees This!!!! Love Ya Red Chug :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
In the name of the FATHER....................... :o

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chug And Red said:

Playing tricks on Chug's brother, like texting him on my new phone and saying I'm watching him! :help: Yes he smokes the "funny" stuff LOL :laughing9: ::) Red Love you too Chug! :tongue3:

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chug And Red said:
Chug And Red said:

Playing tricks on Chug's brother, like texting him on my new phone and saying I'm watching him! :help: Yes he smokes the "funny" stuff LOL :laughing9: ::) Red Love you too Chug! :tongue3:
ooooppps

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
aa battery said:
Chug And Red said:
Chug And Red said:

ooooppps

It was funny, I texted him a few minutes later and said I was still watching him! :laughing9: He has a huge crush on me, and calls me a few times a day to talk, and he is always bringing me gifts. He didn't talk to me for 3 weeks! :laughing9: It was nice! :laughing7:

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chug And Red said:
aa battery said:
Chug And Red said:
Chug And Red said:

ooooppps

It was funny, I texted him a few minutes later and said I was still watching him! :laughing9: He has a huge crush on me, and calls me a few times a day to talk, and he is always bringing me gifts. He didn't talk to me for 3 weeks! :laughing9: It was nice! :laughing7:
luv your relationship :laughing7:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
aa battery said:
Chug And Red said:
aa battery said:
Chug And Red said:
Chug And Red said:

ooooppps

luv your relationship :laughing7:

Out of all of Chug's brothers and him, I got the best one of the bunch, Chug is the best thing to happen to me! ;D

Another brave thing to do is have diahrrea and coughing really bad at the same time, either way, your in deep trouble!!! ::)

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
I run with scissors to feel dangerous.. What do you do :dontknow:
Spart, 'ol Buddy!!! You gotta git out more! :thumbsup: If you wanna feel real danger, Go try and raid Trucker Butch's BBQ while he is cooking Ribs on it... :whip2: :laughing9:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If I'm feeling really reckless, I walk with Chug through Home Depot while he is "Playing the butt bugle" :icon_pale: Oh yea, after he has had a BIG helping of ham and beans on cornbread! :icon_pale: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :laughing9:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chug And Red said:
If I'm feeling really reckless, I walk with Chug through Home Depot while he is "Playing the butt bugle" :icon_pale: Oh yea, after he has had a BIG helping of ham and beans on cornbread! :icon_pale: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :laughing9:
Red, I think you are mistaken? That's not danger, It's more like Suicide!!!! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rocky raccoon said:
i like to fix oulet switches w/all power breakers on>>>>
Done that, Just don't touch both wires at the same time. Shucks; gave away the secret!

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chug And Red said:
You forgot the halapenos! (spelling)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions