Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or, is your hearing this finely tuned!?

IMGA1873.JPG
IMGA1874.JPG

I left the tiny seahorse that I found last time in there for size reference.

IMGA1875.JPG

Well, neither is my detector nor my hearing. But, my eyes just happened to catch a strange bit of glitter sparkling up at me, reflecting the setting sun. Still, kinda neat all the pretties I've been finding lately. :)

IMGA1876.JPG

I did however find this tiny piece of jewelry with the both the detector and my ear. ;)

IMGA1877.JPG

I'll bet this was pretty at one time too. Alas, only one stone/piece of glass left in this one.

IMGA1878.JPG

AND, how about the first thing you see in a new hole was this? LOL

IMGA1879.JPG

No clue what this was, maybe a zipper? :dontknow:

IMGA1880.JPG

Somebody's initials, looks like it might've been plated at one time and possibly held a tiny stone?

Think I can still get in trouble for such a small amount? It's only a quarter key. ;) LOL

IMGA1881.JPG

In any case, a fairly successful and fun hunt.

IMGA1872.JPG

Hope you enjoyed the show. Thanks for peeking.

HH!

Upvote 2
nice finds my detector makes me find gross things i was getting a great signal dug it up and it was a wrapped tampon then not long ago i found a used condom with it so i dont think mine is that good lol

not long ago i found a used condom with it so i dont think mine is that good lol

Wow! Must've had a LOT of iron in his diet!! LOL

Thanks, I'm not finding much old but these fill in the time nicely until the next crop. ;)

i can find 22 shorts and sometime just the rim of them

PAaaah! The only metal on my find was the stem! ;) LOL

i have found gold earings that where studs does that count ?

nice finds my detector makes me find gross things i was getting a great signal dug it up and it was a wrapped tampon then not long ago i found a used condom with it so i dont think mine is that good lol

Just today i found a used tampon while mding only thing is i found it with my knee when i was kneeling down to dig a target i was so mad i thought this better be a big giant hunk of gold to make up for this turned out to be a rotten zincoln! Oh well i was so happy to get out with the md again it didn't shake me for long.

Oh yeah I forgot i think that "zipper" might be a peice to a cufflink.

Just today i found a used tampon while mding only thing is i found it with my knee when i was kneeling down to dig a target i was so mad i thought this better be a big giant hunk of gold to make up for this turned out to be a rotten zincoln! Oh well i was so happy to get out with the md again it didn't shake me for long.

sorry but that one made me laugh i feel for ya lol

i have found gold earings that where studs does that count ?

Oh, I suppose. If it weren't for my eyes catching the glinting sun I wouldn't have gotten this at all. :) The stem is stainless steel! LOL

Anyone know what kind of stone/glass/crystal would be used for stones like these? They REALLY catch the light and have a LOT of fire in them. The picture wasn't enhanced to show sparkles, that's what I saw! Impressive little pretty, even if I do say so myself. :)

I have dug the backs of earrings, and if it were not for my pinpointer I would never locate them out of the hole. Maybe I need to turn the sens down a little :laughing7:

i use the tip of my coil i get gen location then shift with my fingers 50/50 shot of finding anything but it werks fer me
I have dug the backs of earrings, and if it were not for my pinpointer I would never locate them out of the hole. Maybe I need to turn the sens down a little :laughing7:

Wldbil said:

I go deep. I also go deeper with my pinpointer by holding a coin on the side with my thumb. Just slide the coin down until the pinpointer starts beeping them slide it back until it stops. You can gain 2 inches of depth with this trick.

image-65255712.jpg

Oh yeah I forgot i think that "zipper" might be a peice to a cufflink.

I kind of thought that, just couldn't envision the whole piece as it was before.

Thanks!

HH!

my fishers pulse 8x has found a single brass pin at 3" this thing just amazes me.

My detector can whip your detector....and the rest of the family:boxing:

WTG,on your haul of finds:icon_thumleft: many more,,HH:hello:

That SW is totally cool. It looks like a tie clasp?

Good luck next hunt!!

All I have to say is

That's NASTY!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back