So my wife says I have a one track mind...

pyledriver

Dec 5, 2007
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, CTX3030, SDC2300, GoFind 60, Whites TM-808, Dip Needle, EYES
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
We moved my daughter back home for the summer from Texas Tech! I guess I must've made mention of every derelict farmhouse we saw both on the way there and back... Now my wife thinks I have a one-track mind! I tried to tell her my mental train derailed a long time ago, and now I just wander in whatever direction I seem to be pointed in! LOL!

So many spots to hunt, such small coils...

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
I do the same thing my friend!
Baggins

diggemall

Apr 19, 2006
northeast Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300
I've even got my better half doing it too............Now, if I could just get her to get over MY apprehension about 'cold-calling' for permission and make those calls for me .......................

Diggem'

sqwaby

Apr 13, 2008
I'll be doing the same thing on my way to Texas State next Tuesday, might take my machine and leave a little early just in case an opportunity comes up.

Discrimination Dave

Sep 18, 2008
Primary Interest:
Other
Diggemall said:
I've even got my better half doing it too............Now, if I could just get her to get over MY apprehension about 'cold-calling' for permission and make those calls for me .......................

Diggem'

Your just "joshin" about cold calling huntin' spots,
right Digg?

DrGrip

Apr 12, 2009
North, Texas
Detector(s) used
White's XLT & Quick Draw II
My wife said I am the only man she has ever met that really studies flowers and the way they are planted in a field or in the woods! Now she knows what I'm really looking at and isn't so impressed anymore. ;D

I ALWAYS have a MD in the truck with me now. I missed a good opportunity not too long ago and have since picked up a little Bounty Hunter for the backseat of the truck. It'll also be good for one of the boys to use this summer.

Grip

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Vibraprobe 570, My Melon
I resemble that remark as well. Its when I stop and look around that it really drives her crazy.

Plus I always have my MD in the truck. :wink:

TXDIRTFISHER

Dec 11, 2007
San Antonio, TX
Detector(s) used
F75LTD / Tejon
When I win the lottery I'll be detecting from sun up to sun down every day! I can't drive anywhere without looking for old spots to hunt. Next time she comments on your one-track mind tell her what I tell my wife.....I'm not in the bars at night, I don't drink/smoke, I work hard, and the only thing that brings me joy, aside from your beautiful face, is metal detecting!

Works every time ;D

JP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread