Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LAWL, lol, thanks a lot, I needed those laughs. No skunk encounters to report, thankfully, just the regular......

I bet Mom is overjoyed! :laughing7:

skunkkittys.jpg

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Back in 82' I rode home with my guitarist Ken after we finished a show one night. It was around 3:00 am. We walk into his home and he lets the dog out. He headed for the shower and I started to get my bed for the night ready on the couch. Ken yells from the shower "please let my dog in"...! Ok... I open the back door and in runs the dog (skunk sprayed). My eyes watered instantly and the dog did a deep dive onto the carpet. I headed after the dog to throw it back out but now the dog was on Kens bed rolling all over it yelling and whining. It was overwhelming. Then it ran onto the couch and rolled all over it while I was screaming for Ken. Ken came running out of the bathroom and I ran outside myself. A few seconds later... Ken throw the dog out the back door and it continued to roll all over! I decided to drive the extra 20 more miles home (duh). I got home and could smell it on me easily. I showered, scrubbed and hit the bed. At 4:30 am. Ken's banging on my door for a place to sleep. It took months for his home to not smell skunk. It cost a lot of money also!!!!

kenny rogers?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread