The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hunted the beach on Saturday (http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,135810.0.html) and parks on Sunday and Monday (MLK day off :)).

The small silver ring and the skull ring were found Saturday in a park I have hunted dozens of times. The sac, large silver ring, 18K pendant and the most-likely-gold-plated ring were found in the huge soccer park on Sunday. The skull ring is a wierd one...a hand holding a skull with a snake wrapped around it ::).

Does anyone know anything about the pendant? Arabic...

jan08_25.jpg
jan08_26.jpg
jan08_27.jpg
jan08_31.jpg

jan08_28.jpg
jan08_29.jpg

jan08_34.jpg
jan08_35.jpg

jan08_32.jpg
jan08_33.jpg
jan08_36.jpg

jan08_37.jpg

HH!
TBGO

Upvote 0

Dan W Wa.

Mar 4, 2007
Montesano Washington
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq
great finds, beep
those soccer fields are great producers.
All those quarters come from mid field? That's where I always find'em
Keep up the good digs
D&G

MichiganRob

Jan 17, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Our soccer fields are buried in snow :(

Great finds beep, I'm impressed

Best Regards
MichiganRob

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neat finds, Beep! Not to hot about that skull ring though...it's spooky.

;) RR

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great finds there ..boy I have terrible luck at the soccer fields and football fields... and feel like the groundskeepers are watching over me.. kinda un-nerves ya..and now they have a sign up stay off the fields blah blah under construction ... but...that too is why I got my trusty lil headlamp thingy..lol

vegasmtl

Jan 11, 2006
South Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bullseye II
That pendant is cool. Probably a page from the Koran or something.

HH
vegasmtl

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
great finds beep wtg, Im still waiting to find a cell phone, though I did tell bobbie she needed to find an mp-3 player. That is a nice looking gold pendant and the skull ring is cool in a unigue way
hh
dave+bobbie

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice job Beep...Look's like you have some untouched ground there.Congrat's on the gold and silver!!

xtimgx

Mar 17, 2006
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic ID
I must say those are impressive finds. Good work, keep it up.

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
I don't know about the pendant but you did one heck of a job. You cleaned up on the gold and silver, with rings in mix. Great finds to say the least. You found a bonanza of a soccer field. Thanks for sharing such superb photographs too.

OP
OP
The Beep Goes On

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks everyone for their replies! :)

Dan W Wa. said:
great finds, beep
those soccer fields are great producers.
All those quarters come from mid field? That's where I always find'em
Keep up the good digs
D&G

The soccer park has seven fields and is used by leagues. Since they wear uniforms they don't have pockets and usually don't wear jewelry. I've found 8 silver items and 6 gold (including two plated) items there and only one (a silver soccer ball pendant) was on the field. Almost every other find was on the sidelines, by the goal posts or where people sit. Only two finds were in unusual spots (a depression between two paths and on the outside rim of the fields where runners go). Now, on fields where anyone/everyone can play, then you get a lot more finds on the fields themselves.

bootybay said:
great finds there ..boy I have terrible luck at the soccer fields and football fields... and feel like the groundskeepers are watching over me.. kinda un-nerves ya..and now they have a sign up stay off the fields blah blah under construction ... but...that too is why I got my trusty lil headlamp thingy..lol

Yeah, it's hard to concentrate with one eye out looking for the boogeyman :( Luckily, I know the Park Rangers and they gave me carte blanche on all the parks in the community. Otherwise, if it's not illegal, go in there like you own the place :)

HH!
TBGO

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Look like you had an awesome day TGBO! I don't have much luck in our soccer fields either. The ground is so hard here. This one park I hunt has several fields as well. I usually hunt the parking area to find some clad. But now that we've had quite a bit of rain, maybe I'll go out on to the main fields again. Thanks for sharing your goodies!

HH,
Moon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread